9.12.06

Humm, Pickles in more than just a sandwich..

Pickles, do you ever think about them or look at them in a diffrent way? Some folks do .. My friend Dawn does and oh my she is wickedly funny and snidley sly in her twists and turns of a pickled high. Hope you laugh as hard as I did when you read what she has to say about the wonders of a Pickle.


Pickle Song
Some sweet and some sourAll have the shape we love to
Munch, crunch and devour
Vinegar cures them
Makes flavor beyond compare
Heaven to savor
Slowly nibble them
Pickles IS as Pickles DOES
Pucker therapy
I love pickles, oh yesLove to touch, lick and caress
This pickle is YOU
Pickles are symbols
Have any of you surmised
This secret of mine?
Pickles have manhood
In their shape and design
Juicy seeds inside
Engendering lust
Hunger, desire and craving
For all things long-ish
For the "member" thatIt imitates in my mind
My mind so fertile
That all things long-ish
And of that diameter
Makes me romantic
Heart beating quickly
Thinking of silk-skinned hardness
Tasting of sweet salt
Then going back toPickles for generic talk
Those symbols I love.
I will talk of them
Like they are what I want most
But they're not at all.
****
Whoa Dawnie thats to much .. Girl you have a wonderful way of presenting a pickle ..THANKS!

1 comment:

Deepak Menon said...

Diana - your friend Dawnie is too much - who could have imagined a better way to describe that most common longish and soft thing - a pickled Banana Ha Ha