28.3.07

HELP!! I gotta start tossing this junk!

STILL Packing, does it never end? oh I do wonder .. I got very early this morning to start on my computer cases and asst puter junks .. Just tossed out at least a 1000 old floppies from my first computer sheesh we have come along ways baby my new computer doesn't even have a floppy drive !!I have 5 keyboards 7 assorted colored mice ( all new never used or opened, I have to tell ya why; they are the regular old fashioned mouse .. sorry no good for me .. I use a marble ball mouse and will never go back to that damn squeaker style ) two new stacks of CD's and cords for speakers for power for pereferials and shesh you name it PLUS tons and tons of paper copy .. I saved everything it seems stuck it in a box and never looked at it again .. it is definitely toss time. I also have 4 complete computers and the towers for two more.. they all work to .. just need monitors is all sad part is I only use two the dell and the new gateway.. Guess I need to sell some stuff .. yeh!! yard sale time is coming up can do that really easy now since we now have a real yard to do it in.
I do believe we will have a good one to we have so much junk stuck away in a storage room or two .. baby stuff that needs to be sold off, toys , small accent stuff to make the house prettier than it already is .. I guess we are civilized pack-rats here an extra microwave we didn't have room for and everyone hated because of its size and all the complicated crap that ya had to deal with just to use it to reheat the coffee in yer cup .. TWO blenders? .. now how the hell did that happen?....oh yeh I was hunting thru the puter crap .. yep yep got 3 printers all used but they worked until I ran out of ink .. now why did I store them ?? cant buy ink for the one anymore its a very old style printer .. yanno the kind that used the folded paper .. loud pissy and ink gobbler I think that was the first printer I ever bought .. still hate to toss out working items .. bet most of you have the same issues with good working tools as well. well this one I know I have to toss cant buy ink for it anymore and not about to sell it to some poorer than me fool who only wants to have a slice of the great pie called computer toys. What else is here ? BOOKS on everything from your first computer to the idiots guide to repair to an aol handbook on learning how to computer .. omg that funny as hell to me because my first computer was an old Packard Bell- Windows 95 and had it hooked to aol because I didn't know any better. :: dies laughing now:: sheesh it still has the aol 3 on it now that's old stuff !! oh yeh I do still have the Packard Bell.. oh thats funny to see how far I have come since 1999 when I first got on line.. that old clunker let me into the world of la la land and let me learn to type .. spell checker was broken so that didn't happen and for some one like me who was not tech smart that was an awesome window .. what the hey the old clunker still works is just slow at times to load but has a ton of memory on it yep still good can set it up for the g/kids who like to play simple computer games .. OMG !! I gotta go thru some of those tossed floppies theres games on them for the kids that work on the Packard Bell!! See ya later I gotta get that bag outta the dumpster !!

No comments: