18.2.07

self abuse.. sheesh never again

OMG have pity on me .. I abused myself by allowing the 12 old to have a sleepover party.. pre teen girls giggle and laugh in highpitched squeaky voices.. my ears hurt .. they go to bed at some ungodly hour only to bounce up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5 am oh and they wake the rest of the house as well .. gah I want to go to sleep already and its only 10 am .. and the littleones are up ..nope no rest for me
what do you feed kids that dont like chocolate malt-o-meal sheesh the stay over doesnt "do" malt-o-meal not even chocolate.. okkk cold Pizza? oh no thanks doesnt like pineapple stuff .. humm wellllll what to feed em? oh cute the kid wants donuts .. the bakery is NOT opened today .. Nope not gonna drive to the store .. sooo now what .. oh yeh cake mix in the cuboards .. sure kids I can do that .. still havent had that first cup of coffee give me a minute please ... 20 minutes go by NOW I am awake .. where was I oh yeh cake ...good gawd they ate a whole 13x9 cake ..I didnt get any...musta been good cause they inhaled it by time I was pourning my second cuppa coffee. :: snickers to self:: the stay over kid went home with a huge sugar buzz.. hope her folks have fun with her..

No comments: